Equipment- copper or brass-colored wire - beads - glass test tubes - wire cutters - pliers
Time: 1 hour Budget: 30 euros
Steps1. Start by sliding a bead into the wire and create a spiral with the wire.
2. Wind the wire around a test tube using the spiral formed to hold it. You can drag a few beads to decorate.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each test tube.
4. Assemble the tubes together by winding the wires, to align the tubes and hold them securely. Take care to leave enough space between each tube, depending on the shape of your radiator.
5. Twist the remaining wires on both ends to solidify the assembly. Leave at least 5cm of wire on each side, to easily hang your humidifier.
6. Place your air humidifier on a radiator. Twist the two ends to slide them into the holes and hold the assembly securely. Then pour water into each of the tubes.